“MAS=KKK” says John Huppenthal; asserts book ban was not his, but TUSD’s doing
In case you haven’t heard by now, our state superintendent John Huppenthal, the guy who ran a campaign commercial promising to “Stop La Raza” and the guy who found Mexican American Studies in violation of state law despite his own audit finding it innocent… well now he has crossed the line.
Arizonans are disgusted by the revelations that he has been commenting on blogs under secret names: Huppenthal admits writing ‘harsh’ anonymous blog posts.
I was curious and decided to search Three Sonorans for any blogs by the person we now know as John Huppenthal. The 13 pages of results are below.
We will start out with the nice comments.
- “David, you are a smart guy, but…”
Ok, that was it for the compliments.
Regarding the MAS program Huppenthal says:
- “hispanic history [is] defined as a history of victimhood leading to a future of victimhood owned by you…”
- “Not every country in the world is suffering as much as the United States. China and Russia tax their smallbusinesses a fraction of the United States…”
- “They don’t spend time studying hispanic culture, they spend time studying the marxist theories of paolo friere… they define hispanic culture as being equal to marxism and socialism but that doesn’t work.”
- “Ethnic Studies is a racist program that pits the races against each other and encourages students to view themselves as victims and successful people as ‘oppressors.'”
Below we will see Huppenthal referring to MAS teachers as “MAS skin heads.” There are also many comments against Paulo Friere which you can read also.
What I found interesting was the multiple comments by John Huppenthal that he never ordered a book ban; that was all TUSD’s doing. For what it’s worth, the attorney behind the book ban is now the city manager of Tucson, appointed by the 100% Democratic Mayor and Council.
- Huppenthal didn’t ban those books and explicitly made it clear.
- Their having an orgasm over the claim that their book was banned. Now, maybe a student will read it.
- You can’t believe a word on this blog. No book whatsoever has been banned. Just that MAS skin heads can’t run classrooms. They were teaching hate in these classes, just as this blog preaches hate and revenge.
Huppenthal also praises Russell Pearce after he was recalled.
- Senate President Russell Pearce was a very good man. Like the sheriff in High Noon, he restored the rule of law… Thank you Russell. We are all safer as a result of your efforts.
|Buy Three Sonorans a coffee!||Become a sustaining member for just $5/month!|
(Google ad below)